At Acarath Montessori Center, we offer daycare for 3-4-year-olds. It is an early childhood education program that combines the principles of Montessori education with a day care setting. This type of program is designed to provide young children with a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment where they can learn and grow.
Our approach to education for 3-4-year-olds emphasizes hands-on, self-directed learning, and encourages children to explore and discover the world around them. In our Montessori Daycare for 3-4-year-olds, children are provided with a range of age-appropriate activities and materials that are designed to promote cognitive, physical & social development.
Benefits of Montessori Daycare for 3-4 Year Olds
At Acarath Montessori Center, we provide 3-4 year olds with a rich, engaging learning environment that supports their growth and development in a holistic way. By promoting independence, self-direction, and a love of learning, Our daycare helps set children up for future success in school & beyond. Here are some of the benefits to have your 3-4 year old child for daycare at Acarath Montessori Center:
- Child-Led Learning: Montessori Daycare programs are designed to be child-centered, allowing children to follow their own interests and learn at their own pace. This approach fosters a love of learning and helps children develop independence and self-direction.
- Individualized Attention: We have a low student-to-teacher ratio, which allows teachers to provide individualized attention and support to each child. This helps ensure that each child's unique needs and learning style are accommodated.
- Hands-On Learning: We emphasize hands-on, experiential learning, which is especially important for young children who learn best through exploration and play. This approach helps children develop a deep understanding of concepts and promotes critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Prepared Environment: Our program provides a carefully prepared environment that is designed to promote learning & exploration. The materials and activities in the classroom are specifically chosen to support the developmental needs of young children.
- Social Development: We provide opportunities for children to interact with their peers in a supportive & nurturing environment. This helps children develop social skills such as communication, cooperation & empathy.
- Parent Involvement: Our program encourages parent involvement, which helps create a sense of community & support. Parents are kept informed of their child's progress and are encouraged to participate in school activities.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment and see our 3-4 year old classroom & teacher!